Thursday, July 14, 2011

VS2010 not opening CSS files : MVC 3

Hi all,

I am using Visual Studio 2010 as my development platform. Recently I have install MVC 3 with Web Standards Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. But unfortunately when I try to work with MVC 3 applications I was unable to open CCS file with Visual Studio.

So I just Google it and found the solution. Here is the link .

Try to repair your installed Web Standards Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SP1 by using following path.

Got to Tools - Extension Manager - Online Gallery and search for/install the "Web Standards Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 sp1"

Then click on repair link. And restart Visual Studio. Hop everything fine now ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS CRM 2011 KB Article customization Issue.

Recently I have encountered some issue while customizing Kb Article Entity. I was doing following configuration in Article form. 1. Add Ba...