Sunday, July 17, 2011

MVC Movie App tutorial : Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider. It may not be installed

I got another problem when I work with MVC Movie App tutorial provided by Microsoft Asp.Net site.
I just go through the step by step. But unfortunately I stuck at one point. Once I build the solution and press F5, and I tried to go to the following url. But it says “Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider. It may not be installed.”

I tried several options and found good solution at this url.

What I did was just replace the connection string given by that url with my connection string. It works perfectly now….

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS CRM 2011 KB Article customization Issue.

Recently I have encountered some issue while customizing Kb Article Entity. I was doing following configuration in Article form. 1. Add Ba...