Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Unable to start debugging. The Silverlight Developer Runtime is not installed. Please install a matching version.

Today I tried to run Silverlight sample project in my machine and I got below error.
“Unable to start debugging. The Silverlight Developer Runtime is not installed. Please install a matching version.”

I checked the Silverlight version I installed and it was version 4. Then I just did a Google search and found the below blog post, after installing Silverlight_Developer.exe I was able to run Sample Silverlight application successfully. 



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS CRM 2011 KB Article customization Issue.

Recently I have encountered some issue while customizing Kb Article Entity. I was doing following configuration in Article form. 1. Add Ba...